Academic Vocabulary Word Wall
Interested in how to recover your office chair? It only took my dad and me around an hour!
Here’s the rundown:
You’ll need about 2 yards of fabric, a staple gun, safety pins or straight pins, and tools to take the screws out of your chair.
1) Unscrew the back of the chair to remove from the frame. Mine also had a plastic cover that I pulled off, which was great because it hid the edges of the fabric.
2) Wrap your fabric around the seat back and use a staple gun to staple it around.
3) Put the cover back on and reattach to the chair.
4) Detach the bottom of the chair. I didn’t have to take off the chair legs because I could get to the seat without taking it off.
5) Wrap the fabric around the bottom and either staple or use safety pins or straight pins to pin it around. I just used pins because it was easier than disassembling the whole chair and NO ONE sees the underneath part anyway!
6) Reassemble the bottom of the chair.
THAT’S IT!!! Makes me wish I actually sat down more during the school day, right?!