April Literacy Centers
English Language Arts, Balanced Literacy, Reading
Activities, Literacy Center Ideas
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
22 MB | 24 pages
***Save BIG with monthly literacy centers for the ENTIRE YEAR! Click Below!
ENTIRE YEAR LOW PREP CENTERS
“Eggcellent April” Low Prep Literacy Centers contains eight fun, stress-free, low prep April themed literacy centers for second and third graders and lasts for 3-4 weeks.
Students use a checklist to track the following engaging literacy centers with a variety of choices:
1. Spelling Showers (4 choices)
2. Stories About Spring (Writing Prompts)
3. Awesome April (Top Ten lists)
4. Bouquets of Books (comparing and contrasting texts)
5. Hopping Words (dictionary practice)
6. Sunny Search (find it in a book word hunts)
7. April Diamantes (April themed poems)
8. Flowers or Showers? (Would You Rather? opinion-based writing)
Package includes 8 colored center headers with instructions, 10 black-lined student templates, student tracking chart, and detailed instructions for management.