Are you ready to begin using EFFECTIVE, ENGAGING centers that are EASY for you and your fifth graders to manage?
This zip file contains EVERYTHING you need to effectively manage fifth grade centers while keeping students engaged and on task! Over 40 pages Common Core aligned materials for you to print and use right away.
Students are offered flexible, open-ended CHOICES for Literacy Centers in a fun “menu” format. This Center system works with classroom materials that you already have, requires minimal prep, lasts for 2-4 weeks, and is efficient to change out topics.
-Center management instructions and suggestions
-Editable student Center Chart with attached grading rubric
-9 Color Center “Headers” for pocket chart PLUS 2 EDITABLE Center Headers
-Black-line student templates/materials to match each Center
-8 Fabulous Flipbooks
Included Centers are:
1. Vocabulary (flipbook and concentration cards)
2. I’m a Text Detective! (fiction and nonfiction comprehension mini-booklets tied to text evidence)
3. Would You Rather…(opinion-based writing prompts)
4. Roll and Write (6 Common Core based writing prompts)
5. Same and Different (comparing and contrasting texts and characters)
6. Summarize It (fiction and nonfiction accordion books)
7. Fabulous Flipbooks (8 options for grammar and vocabulary)
8. Reading Response (“codes” for fiction, nonfiction, and poetry
9. Research Report (informational notecards and template)
Also available in Kindergarten, first, second, third, and fourth grade formats!
©Brooke Brown, LLC at Teach Outside the Box
Thank you so much for visiting my store!