Balanced Literacy, Creative Writing, Reading
Literacy Center Ideas
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
***Save BIG with monthly literacy centers for the ENTIRE YEAR! Click Below!
ENTIRE YEAR LOW PREP CENTERS
“Winterrific” Centers contains eight fun, stress-free, low prep January themed literacy centers for second and third graders and lasts for 3-4 weeks.
Students use a checklist to track the following engaging literacy centers with a variety of choices:
1. Snowman Spelling (4 choices)
2. Winter Words Flip & Match (vocabulary memory game)
3. Frosty Favorites (Top Ten lists)
4. Icy Instructions (How To flipbooks)
5. Would You Rather? (opinion writing prompts)
6. Blizzard of Words (find it in a book word hunts)
7. Chilly Characters & Snowy Settings (graphic organizers)
8. Winter Poetry (sensory poem and shape poem)
Package includes 8 colored center headers with instructions, 11 black-lined student templates, student tracking chart, and detailed instructions for management.
Please download my preview for a closer peek!