STEM Bins® Build and Write activities combine simple, interactive engineering tasks with engaging writing prompts for first through third grade. This monthly set contains five seasonal building tasks, related video links, and three writing prompts per task. When combined with STEM Bins, Build and Write is perfect to incorporate into classroom literacy centers. The provided Google Slides and Seesaw versions for paperless or remote learning allow students to build and write in a fully digital format, with no additional supplies required.
- Build a HEART.
- Build a MAILBOX.
- Build a LUNAR NEW YEAR LANTERN.
- Build a WHITE HOUSE.
- Build a 100th DAY STRUCTURE (also includes 101st Day and 102nd Day)
PRINTABLE. GOOGLE SLIDES, and SEESAW VERSIONS include the following:
- Photo building task cards
- Fully digital building manipulatives and stickers
- Video links
- 3 writing prompts per task
©Teach Outside the Box, LLC
Thank you so much for visiting my store!