English Language Arts, Balanced Literacy, Writing
Activities, Literacy Center Ideas
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
24 MB | 24 pages
***Save BIG with monthly literacy centers for the ENTIRE YEAR! Click Below!
ENTIRE YEAR LOW PREP CENTERS
“Cupid’s Choice” Centers contains eight fun, stress-free, low prep February themed literacy centers for second and third graders and lasts for 3-4 weeks.
Students use a checklist to track the following engaging literacy centers with a variety of choices:
1. Sweet Spelling (4 choices)
2. Cards of Kindness (Valentine’s notes)
3. February Favorites (Top Ten lists)
4. February Facts or Fiction (comprehension flipbooks)
5. Valentine’s Vocabulary (spin and define vocabulary)
6. Looking for Love (find it in a book word hunts)
7. Cherished Cinquains (Valentine’s poems)
8. Love it or Leave it (opinion based book reviews)
Package includes 8 colored center headers with instructions, 10 black-lined student templates, student tracking chart, and detailed instructions for management.
Please download my preview for a closer peek!