STEM Bins® Build & Write (DECEMBER) – Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa
1st – 3rd
English Language Arts, Christmas/ Chanukah/ Kwanzaa, Engineering
Projects, Literacy Center Ideas
STEM Bins® Build and Write activities combine simple, interactive engineering tasks with engaging writing prompts for first through third grade. Each monthly set contains four seasonal building tasks, related video links, and three writing prompts per task. When combined with STEM Bins, Build and Write is perfect to incorporate into classroom literacy centers. The provided Google Slides and Seesaw versions for paperless or remote learning allow students to build and write in a fully digital format, with no additional supplies required.
- Build a GINGERBREAD HOUSE.
- Build a CHRISTMAS TREE.
- Build a DREIDEL (Hanukkah).
- Build a UNITY CUP/KIKOMBE CHA UMOJA (Kwanzaa).
PRINTABLE. GOOGLE SLIDES, and SEESAW VERSIONS include the following:
- Photo building task cards
- Fully digital building manipulatives and stickers
- Video links
- 3 writing prompts per task