Easter/Spring STEM Challenges (April)
K – 5th
Math, Science, Engineering
Activities, Fun Stuff, GATE
This Easter/Spring themed STEM/STEAM package is perfect to engage your elementary engineers in April! Three STEM challenges and one Bonus Brainbuilder are provided and can be completed as stations or in isolation.
- Egg Drop
- Peep Nest
- Pollen Collector
- Bonus Brainbuilder: Egg Garden
- Detailed Lesson Plan with Standards, Supply Checklists, and Suggested Read Alouds
- Digital Google Slides Notebook for Paperless Recording
- Key Visual Vocabulary Chart
- Photos of Possible Products
- Digital Anchor Chart
- Student Instructions
- QR Code Research Videos and Website
- Differentiated Student Recording Sheets (K-1st and 2nd-5th)
- Reflection Discussion Chart
- Grading Rubric
- Supply Request Letter for Parents
INTERESTED IN STEM FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR?!! Click Below!
©Teach Outside the Box, LLC
Thank you so much for visiting my store!