St. Patrick’s Day STEM Challenges (March)
Science, Other (Science), Engineering
Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th
Activities, Fun Stuff, GATE
Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
8 MB| 47 pages
Check out my Video Tour and Demo of all components on YouTube below!
This St. Patrick’s Day themed STEM/STEAM package is perfect to engage your elementary engineers in March! Three STEM challenges and one Bonus Brainbuilder are provided and can be completed as stations or in isolation.
- Wind-powered Maze
- Rainbow Bridge
- Leprechaun Trap
- Bonus Brainbuilder: Coin Chemistry
- Detailed Lesson Plan with Standards, Supply Checklists, and Suggested Read Alouds
- Digital Google Slides Notebook for Paperless Recording
- Key Visual Vocabulary Chart
- Photos of Possible Products
- Digital Anchor Chart
- Student Instructions
- QR Code Research Videos and Website
- Differentiated Student Recording Sheets (K-1st and 2nd-5th)
- Reflection Discussion Chart
- Grading Rubric
- Supply Request Letter for Parents
INTERESTED IN STEM FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR?!! Click Below!
©Teach Outside the Box, LLC
Thank you so much for visiting my store!