Winter STEM Challenges (January)
Science, Winter, Engineering
Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th
Activities, Fun Stuff, GATE
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
8 MB | 46 pages
This winter themed STEM/STEAM package is perfect to engage your elementary engineers in January! Three STEM challenges and one Bonus Brainbuilder are provided and can be completed as stations or in isolation.
- Sledding Ramp
- Hibernation Station
- Snowball Structure
- Bonus Brainbuilder: Snowflake Symmetry
- Detailed Lesson Plan with Standards, Supply Checklists, and Suggested Read Alouds
- Digital Google Slides Notebook for Paperless Recording
- Key Visual Vocabulary Chart
- Photos of Possible Products
- Digital Anchor Chart
- Student Instructions
- QR Code Research Videos and Website
- Differentiated Student Recording Sheets (K-1st and 2nd-5th)
- Reflection Discussion Chart
- Grading Rubric
- Supply Request Letter for Parents
Thank you so much for visiting my store!
©Brooke Brown, LLC at Teach Outside the Box
Thank you so much for visiting my store.